Uganda Safari Car Rental Fleet
Uganda Safari Car Rental Fleet: You’re in Uganda for a long time holiday? Here is a big deal for you. Rent out a 4×4 safari vehicles for a longer period! Then the prize of the long term arrangements is always available for your long period safaris, which rewards prefigure your happiness on the safari. With Car Rentals Uganda, there is verity of safari fleets that are taken for the long term rental offer.
The fleets to choose from are both inclusive of budget or luxury and are all 4wd car rental including Rav4, Land Cruisers Prado TZ/TX, Land cruiser VX/V8 and Safari Land cruiser (land cruiser hardtop), Safari Vans and Buses, Nissan Patrol, and Land Rover.
Free tips before booking your airport pick up shuttle
- Confirm the number of people accompanying you
- The number of bags owned by each team individual, we would on average consider two bags for each traveler
- Confirm flight arrival time.
- Keep in touch with those making your pick up arrangements and remember to contact them at least two days before your arrival date.
- Saloon cars can only be used for 2 passengers or less creating enough room for all their bags.
- Vans of up to eight seats may only be used to carry about 5-6 passengers with their entire luggage, While 7-14 require a 24-29 seat bus. 15-28 passengers may require a 24-29 seat bus plus an extra luggage van
- Vehicle overload is a traffic offense in Uganda. Avoid causing trouble to your driver and unnecessary stopovers by traffic officers while driving to your choice of lodging.
- Be sure your airport pickup price includes rental, driver and fuel…remember; you won’t have Ugandan money to pay for these on arrival
- Keep both their office and cell phone contacts and travel with them for emergency purpose.
- On arrival, if you seem to be forgotten and you are planning to hire an airport taxi, be sure they are familiar with your accommodation choice or call your hotel/guest house for directions before you get on to avoid taking advantage of you by overcharging.
- Avoid making pick up arrangements with several individuals/travel companies as they may all show up just for you or your team and may create confusion and miscommunication
Departing From Entebbe Airport or Entebbe Airport Drop-Off
- We pick you up from any point in Kampala and at any point in the country.
- Give us ample time to reach you and drive through Kampala traffic jam.
- Find out the price before confirmation.
- Always consider traffic jam and unnecessary unavoidable circumstances that may cause delays on the way to the airport.